- WHAT'S NEW
- ABOUT US
- CMRPC Delegates
- Staff Directory
- Standing Committees
- Meeting Agenda/Minutes
- Contracting with CMRPC
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Title VI Policy
- Audit Reports
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
Green Community certification activities include:
- Developing zoning amendments
- As-of-right siting – renewable energy / alternative energy
- Expedited permitting
- Energy baseline / energy reduction plans
- Energy-efficient policies
- Purchasing fuel-efficient vehicles
- Minimizing life-cycle costs
CMRPC can provide communities with energy-related Technical Assistance, including:
Studying, designing, constructing and implementing energy efficiency activities.
Procuring energy management services.
Adopting energy efficiency policies.
Siting activities related to \construction of renewable energy generating facilities.
The Energy Technical Assistance available through CMRPC is applicable to any energy-related goal or challenge. If you are unsure whether your project is eligible, please contact Chris Ryan, Community Development Manager, at (508) 459-3315 or email@example.com to discuss.
Funding is available but limited. Call today.